Deisa Ebano has made significant investments for the use of sustainable energy resources consistently with the need to reduce emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere.
An 83.49 kWp photovoltaic system was installed recently and partly contributes to covering the factory's energy needs.
The results of the project are as follows:
- Photovoltaic panels measuring 600 sq.m
- Capacity of 95,000 kWh/year
- Estimated plant life: 25 years
- CO2 emissions reduced by 45,000 kg/year
Not only renewable energies
Other targets achieved include:
- packaging cartons made 90% from recycled paper
- Use of LPG, not harmful for the ozone layer
- Total compliance with the waste disposal regulations.
Our cooperation with Alisea permits us to produce our Merchandising with recycled materials and with a particular attention to the reuse of all the misprints.
More information on: